Monday, November 23, 2009

My First Baking Project - Corn Muffins!




Well I already see that I blogged about my first baking project! Did I mention that I bought the semi-made muffin mix - LOL! I had to start with something simple because it has been a very long time since I baked anything. With this semi-made corn mix all I needed to add was eggs and milk!

I loved the way that my muffins turned out and it made the house smell so good! I also found out how delicious muffins are when they are hot!


Now maybe its just me but while thinking about baking I'm sure that I mentioned here that I had to get some baking pans - especially muffin pans because I didn't have any.
So guess what happens the next time I'm at the grocery but I see some muffin pans selling for 99 cents! Well that was something that I definitely had to "break the bank" for! I have been using them quite often but I have come to find out that cleaning these aluminum pans is proving to be difficult - especially when you want clean in those cracks and crevices!


No comments: