Saturday, March 1, 2008

What I Had For Breakfast Today - Scrambled Eggs & Ham

It isn't "original" but this was definitely a hearty breakfast! Scrambled eggs are pretty much my standard as far as eggs go. I have made hard boiled eggs and have used eggs to make french toast too. Instead of regular bread I had garlic bread with butter and I find that I am becoming increasingly fond of garlic bread. It's a nice thing to have besides just plain white bread!

I do have to make a habit of eating some kind of breakfast before I go out for the day and this is something that I'm working on.

Ironically since this was a Saturday and I didn't have to go anywhere a nice, big breakfast sounded like a good idea!

Of course I used butter to scramble the eggs with and I used some left over lard grease to fry the ham with.

The garlic bread was store bought and I just spreaded some butter on it and put it in the microwave for 1 minute.



Tommorrow I will have a more "healthy" breakfast! - LOL!

No comments: